Tennessee Food Truck Insurance
To protect the health of Tennessee residents and visitors, food trucks must comply with Food Service Establishment Rules and Regulations of the Tennessee Department of Health (county and local level).
To ensure safety of pedestrian and vehicular traffic, local departments issue permits and licenses to mobile food truck, cart and trailer operators. Each vendor must obtain the necessary inspections and permits (codes, solid waste, fire, health, County Clerk, etc.)
Here’s a few of the Tennessee Mobile Food Vendor Programs:
- Brentwood, TN
- Bristol, TN
- Knoxville, TN & FAQ
- Memphis, TN
- Memphis, TN – Main Street Mall
- Memphis, TN – Overton Park
- Murfreesboro, TN
- Nashville, TN & PDF – includes Downtown Core (DTC) and Outside the DTC
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have questions.
Thank you for the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.