Tennessee Food Truck Insurance

Tennessee cities and towns recognize that food trucks add to the dynamic of a community.

To protect the health of Tennessee residents and visitors, food trucks must comply with Food Service Establishment Rules and Regulations of the Tennessee Department of Health (county and local level).

To ensure safety of pedestrian and vehicular traffic, local departments issue permits and licenses to mobile food truck, cart and trailer operators. Each vendor must obtain the necessary inspections and permits (codes, solid waste, fire, health, County Clerk, etc.)

Here’s a few of the Tennessee Mobile Food Vendor Programs:


When you’re ready to protect your food truck investment, it’s easy to get started on your quote:

Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.

Just click to get started…

To receive your quote…

  • Complete the questions
  • Click “Submit” when you’re done.
  • You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.

Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have questions.

Thank you for the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.