Customized Insurance Protection for Licensed Food Trucks

You customized your food truck or food trailer so you could share your innovative cuisine locally and around the state.

As a culinary entrepreneur you offer high quality food and provide positive foodie experiences to residents and visitors.

Whether you operate year round or only seasonally, we offer food truck insurance specially designed for mobile food vendors, food trucks, food trailers, food stands.

Our food truck insurance program offers convenient, flexible, no-interest payment options because sometimes a smaller monthly payment makes it easier to manage your bottom line.

food truck insurance tn

Specialty Food Truck Insurance Program

Property & Casualty


Our Food Truck Program protects your business with these Property & Casualty insurance coverages:

  • General Liability
  • Damage to Property of Others
  • Employment Practices Liability
  • Property
  • Inland Marine
  • Auto
  • Umbrella


  • Must be Licensed Mobile Food Vendor

Eligible Operations

  • Stationary Vehicles
  • Food Trailers
  • Food Stands
  • Wood-Fired Pizza Ovens
  • Grills & Deep Fat Fryers in Vehicles

Ineligible Operations

  • Ice Cream Trucks (that drive to attract kids)
  • Milk Trucks
  • Delivery Trucks
  • Alcohol Service
food truck insurance


  • General Liability Limits up to $1 million per occurrence/$3 million aggregate – occurrence, not claims-made
  • Premises & Operations
  • Products & Completed Operations
  • Personal & Advertising Injury
  • Damage to Premises Rented to You (Fire Legal)
  • Volunteers as Additional Insureds
  • Employees as Additional Insureds
  • Venue as Additional Insured

Optional Coverages:

  • Commercial Umbrella – limits up to $10,000,000
  • Employment Practices Liability ($100,000 with higher limits available)
  • Employee Benefits available up to $1 million (claims-made coverage)

Property Coverage may include:

  • Buildings and Contents (4% inflation guard on buildings)
  • Replacement Cost Value available
  • Business Income insurance at main location (with extra expense and zero hour waiting)
  • Spoilage at home base
  • Equipment Breakdown for electrical and mechanical systems malfunctions
  • Electronic Media and Records Business Interruption
  • Outdoor Fences
  • Signs
  • Property in the Open at main location
  • Utility Service – direct damage and time element at main location

Vehicle & Equipment


Protect your customized vehicle and equipment with Auto and Inland Marine Coverages:

  • Commercial Auto Liability and Physical Damage for the truck or trailer
  • Inland Marine Contractors Equipment Floater for the modifications and additions to the vehicle, serving counter, attached canopy, and other installed equipment
  • Inland Marine Scheduled Property Floater for supplies, forks, food, condiments, and other materials that are used up; picnic tables, signs and portable canopy/tent
  • Inland Marine Contractors Equipment Floater for business income coverage

Other Coverages

  • Umbrella – limits to $10,000,000
  • Mobile Equipment
  • Personal Computers, EDP Equipment, Data, Media and Phones
  • Valuable Papers and Records
  • Accounts Receivable

Other Coverages

  • Umbrella – limits to $10,000,000
  • Mobile Equipment
  • Personal Computers, EDP Equipment, Data, Media and Phones
  • Valuable Papers and Records
  • Accounts Receivable

Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have questions.

It’s easy to get started on your quote.

Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.

Just click to get started…

To receive your quote…

  • Complete the questions
  • Click “Submit” when you’re done.
  • You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.

Thank you for the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.