Customized Insurance Protection for Licensed Food Trucks
You customized your food truck or food trailer so you could share your innovative cuisine locally and around the state.
As a culinary entrepreneur you offer high quality food and provide positive foodie experiences to residents and visitors.
Whether you operate year round or only seasonally, we offer food truck insurance specially designed for mobile food vendors, food trucks, food trailers, food stands.
Our food truck insurance program offers convenient, flexible, no-interest payment options because sometimes a smaller monthly payment makes it easier to manage your bottom line. Click the “Payment Plan” tab below to find out more.
Specialty Food Truck Insurance Program
Our Food Truck Program protects your business with these Property & Casualty insurance coverages:
- General Liability
- Damage to Property of Others
- Employment Practices Liability
- Inland Marine
- Must be Licensed Mobile Food Vendor
- Stationary Vehicles
- Food Trailers
- Food Stands
- Wood-Fired Pizza Ovens
- Grills & Deep Fat Fryers in Vehicles
- Ice Cream Trucks (that drive to attract kids)
- Milk Trucks
- Delivery Trucks
- Alcohol Service
- General Liability Limits up to $1 million per occurrence/$3 million aggregate – occurrence, not claims-made
- Premises & Operations
- Products & Completed Operations
- Personal & Advertising Injury
- Damage to Premises Rented to You (Fire Legal)
- Volunteers as Additional Insureds
- Employees as Additional Insureds
- Venue as Additional Insured
- Commercial Umbrella – limits up to $10,000,000
- Employment Practices Liability ($100,000 with higher limits available)
- Employee Benefits available up to $1 million (claims-made coverage)
- Buildings and Contents (4% inflation guard on buildings)
- Replacement Cost Value available
- Business Income insurance at main location (with extra expense and zero hour waiting)
- Spoilage at home base
- Equipment Breakdown for electrical and mechanical systems malfunctions
- Electronic Media and Records Business Interruption
- Outdoor Fences
- Property in the Open at main location
- Utility Service – direct damage and time element at main location
- Commercial Auto Liability and Physical Damage for the truck or trailer
- Inland Marine Contractors Equipment Floater for the modifications and additions to the vehicle, serving counter, attached canopy, and other installed equipment
- Inland Marine Scheduled Property Floater for supplies, forks, food, condiments, and other materials that are used up; picnic tables, signs and portable canopy/tent
- Inland Marine Contractors Equipment Floater for business income coverage
- Umbrella – limits to $10,000,000
- Mobile Equipment
- Personal Computers, EDP Equipment, Data, Media and Phones
- Valuable Papers and Records
- Accounts Receivable
Affordable Insurance Coverage
Our specialty business insurance coverages offer convenient, no interest payment options with flexible payment terms. So it’s easier to manage your bottom line.
Flexible Payment Terms—Pay as little as monthly
Choose the payment option that fits your budget. Because sometimes a smaller monthly payment is easier on you.
- Monthly (12 payments)
- Down payment plus 9 equal payments (10 payments)
Convenient, No Interest Payment Options
Pick the method that works best for you…
- Electronic funds transfer—$1 fee per installment
- Online or by phone—$7 fee per installment
Prefer to Manage Only One Bill?
Complete coverage may be available for your business insurance needs in one comprehensive insurance package.
Call or email Kevin Morency today and receive a quick turnaround on your quote.
Note: Some payment options may not be available in all states.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have questions.
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Thank you for the opportunity to become your insurance advisor.